As I wrote in an earlier post here, I recently experimented with video readings. The reaction was fantastic; the people who received them all gave me positive feedback, referring to things like the “personal nature” of the readings, and how they enjoyed seeing the process of me actually doing the reading. So I’m very pleased to announce that video readings are now available to everyone! You’ll find them listed on the Order a Reading page.
So, what are the differences between the two types of readings I’m now offering, and which should you choose? It’s largely down to personal preference; but I wanted to describe some key features of each, to help you make a decision:
- are easy to refer back to.
- are searchable.
- can easily be compared with subsequent or past readings.
- are organized versions of my thought process.
- are a record of your reading as I did it live.
- are very personal – like a conversation between the two of us.
- allow me to point to areas of cards to illustrate a point.
In addition, I’ve found that, simply put, some people find the written format easier to follow, whereas some find the video format easier to follow.
Finally, for those wanting a really comprehensive reading, I’ve also provided a combination written/video reading option, which gives you the best of both worlds at a discount price.